Hello Students! Today we bring the amazing Top 5 Abroad Study Scholarships If you are thinking about studying abroad but aren’t quite sure where to start, we have a guide for you. In this post, we’ll explain what scholarship 2023 is and take you through the step-by-step application procedure. Be sure to check out this post and get started today!
List Of Scholarship
|#5. Global Korea Scholarship||Korea||Official Website|
|#4. Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship||Japan||Official Website|
|#3. Heinrich Boll Stiftung||German||Official Website|
|#2. Reach Oxford Scholarship in the UK||United Kingdom||Official Website|
|#1.Fulbright Scholarship||United Kingdom||Official Website|
#5- Global Korea Scholarship
Top 5 Abroad Study Scholarships Global Korea Scholarship is designed to provide international students with opportunities to conduct advanced studies in undergraduate & graduate programs at higher educational institutions in the Republic of Korea. It aims to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between countries.
A List Of University Options
- At designated universities, undergraduate courses are offered over a four-year period
- It is not possible to transfer between universities. (In some cases, it is not permitted to start studies in the junior year).
- Students who wish to study at the general graduate schools of Korean universities may pursue a master’s or doctoral degree.
Language instruction in Korea
A Korean language training course will be offered on the campus of domestic universities for one year to the grantee. Those who have attained a Korean language fluency score higher than level 5 in TOPIK are exempted from this requirement.
Please Also Read:5 Best Free Courses To Become More Creative
Citizenship of the applicant’s country of origin is required as well as that of the applicant’s parents.
- Korean citizenship is not required for applicants.
- For a long-term stay in a foreign country, applicants must be in good health mentally and physically.
- At the time of application, applicants must be under 25 years old. (The Undergraduate)
- Graduated from the last educational institution with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 80%.
- Before arriving, you must possess a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree. (Graduate)
- This program requires applicants not to have completed an undergraduate program, a master’s program, or a doctoral program in Korea.
- It is possible to reapply to the program once only if you have attained TOPIK level 5 or higher as a former or current KGSP scholar with an overall grade of 90% or above.
|seat rate.||Actual cost|
|Relocated Allowance||KRW 200,000|
|Living Aid||900,000 KRW ~ 1,000,000 KRW|
|Health Plan.||KRW 20,000
|Language Allowance||KRW 800,000
than 5 million
KRW per semester)
Global Korea Scholarship 2023 details can be found at the following website:
#4. Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship
Summary of the MEXT Scholarship
Level Of Education: Undergraduate/Post Graduate/ PhD
Location Of Study: Japan
University: University of Japan
Duration of Course: An undergraduate degree takes 4-5 years, a master’s degree takes 2-3 years, and a Ph.D. takes 3-4 years
Offering Courses: In all Japanese Universities, students can take courses in everything from Social Science to Engineering, Medical to Health, Arts and Humanities.
MEXT Scholarship Deadline: Vary by Embassy (check here for dates)
Study Abroad Scholarships at MEXT
MEXT Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students to study in Japan for free. The recipient of this scholarship will receive full tuition and living expenses for a full academic year at a university in Japan.
Subsidies: The amount of the monthly stipend allowances and the preparation allowance (2023 rate)
Course: During the application process, MEXT will pay for the entrance examination and tuition fees at universities.
Travel Allowances: Airfare to Japan will be covered by MEXT from your country. Airline tickets for the flight will be in Economy class.
Total: International students are accommodated in residence halls provided by universities.
MEXT Scholarship 2023: How to Apply?
- You can apply for a MEXT Scholarship by following the following instructions:
- The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) has a scholarship program that covers all nationals of countries who are able to study in Japan.
Please Also Read: Paid Part-Time Internships | Web Developers|100% Online|2022
- This Top 5 Abroad Study scholarship is available to international students with bachelor’s degrees who are interested in studying economics or public administration.
- The program consists of a one-year exchange agreement between their home country and Japan.
- The Japanese Embassy will administer a written exam. Here are some samples of written tests with answers
MEXT Scholarship 2023 details can be found at the following website:
#3. Heinrich Boll Stiftung Scholarship
The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to approximately 1500 undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students of all subjects and nationalities per year, who are pursuing their degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts. We expect our scholarship recipients to have excellent academic records, to be socially and politically engaged, and to have an active interest in the basic values of the foundation: ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self-determination and justice.
- There is a tuition fee
- Allowances for living and parent-child relationships
- Costs associated with airfare and study tours
You can submit your application and required documents through the online portal. Once the initial screening is completed, they will get in touch with you.
On the following website you can find information about the Heinrich Boll Stiftung Scholarship for 2023:
#2. Reach Oxford Scholarship in the UK
The Reach OxfordTop 5 Abroad Study Scholarships are designed to help students from low-income countries study at the university. The scholarships aim to improve their skills and competencies, making them ready to work in the United Kingdom once they complete their education. This opportunity is free from any kind of discrimination, either political, social, religious, or any other. This option is specifically designed for students who cannot get sustainable educational facilities in their native countries due to their firm religion and wreaked economic conditions.
Please Also Read: Flipkart Internship Program | Paid | Earn Rs600 Par Day
The length of the course will determine how many years it will take 3-4 year
As long as your course is three to four years in length, your Reach Scholarship 2023 course would last three to four years in the UK.
Field Of Study
Some of the most exciting opportunities for educational advancement are through study abroad programs. Oxford Scholarship is an international program that allows a select group of American undergraduate students the opportunity to spend part of their academic year at one of our partner universities in the UK or Ireland. You’ll gain experiences that can only be acquired by traveling around the world while making connections with faculty who have taught Top 5 Abroad Study Scholarships there in the past and learning from new professors who have been trained by these previous instructors. In addition, your peers will gain confidence as they experience a new culture and level of education
Benefits of Scholarship
- During the course, the course fee will be covered.
- A grant is provided to cover living expenses.
- Each year until the course is completed, one return airfare will be provided.
Eligible Countries of Scholarship
The Reach Oxford Scholarship Fund is available to applicants from countries with moderate difficulty in gaining admittance and support. The Reach Oxford Scholarship Fund awards bursaries to students from around the world who demonstrate an interest in studying medicine at Oxford University’s Program for Future Physicians.
Reach Oxford Scholarship eligibility criteria:
- Candidates without any undergraduate experience would be considered
- Priority will be given to candidates with financial needs and active involvement in community service.
- Academically qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
- You may apply if you are a student from one of the countries listed above.
Please Also Read: Google Summer Internship | Software Engineering 2023 | Apply Now
Reach Oxford Scholarship: How to Apply?
- As a recipient of the program, you will need to submit your supporting documents, which are asked for when you complete your application, by February 8, 2023.
- In the event that students have already submitted an application through the University of Oxford’s official website under the undergraduate application section, they can apply for further consideration.
You can find details about the Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023 at the following website:
#1. Fulbright Scholarship
The Fulbright is an international scholarship program that provides support to study abroad and improve international cooperation. The Fulbright Scholarship is one of the most rewarding educational grants which supports exchange between the U.S. and international participants. Top 5 Abroad Study Scholarships, It is available to graduate students, artists, and young professionals from all fields of study except medicine.
- The application must be submitted by a candidate residing in India.
- There should be an outstanding academic/professional history for the candidate.
- After the fellowship has been completed, the candidate will be required to provide an undertaking that confirms their return to India.
- Green cards (permanent residency) cannot be applied for by the candidate.
- In order to be considered, the candidate must be healthy.
- A candidate is required to appear for an interview at the USIEF office in Delhi once they have been accepted.
|Mode Of Funding||Government|
|Type of Scholarship||Merit-based|
|Candidate Eligibility||Graduated, Artists, Teachers, Professionals|
|Number of Grants Awarded Annually||8,000|
|Application Deadline||Series According to Country|
|Number of Participating Countries||160|
Incoming Fulbright Scholarships for Indians
In order to encourage outstanding graduates of Indian universities, the Fulbright Scholarship is offered. This scholarship can be awarded each academic year in India and the United States. Candidates must be an applicant for a Master’s or Ph.D. program from a U.S. university or College; this program is also open for students pursuing an approved MBA degree program at an American Business School, University, or College
Visit the following website for details on the Fulbright Scholarship 2023:
Thanks! For Reading