Hi Everyone! If you are a software engineer and searching for an internship. Then this post may be beneficial for you. Google Summer Internship as you read the title google is announcing a training for software engineers if you are interested in it. So, read the post till the end.
Google Internship includes a combination of new hire training also hands-on experience, and knowledge gained from the company’s programs. surely Internships are several months long, typically lasting from six to twelve months. Especially they consist of a combination of office hours and one-on-one mentoring that takes place throughout the day. the first google provides interns with a stipend for covering expenses such as transportation, housing, meals, and so on. Second, you will live in a working environment.
Summer Internship Announcement From Google
The software engineering internship program at Google offers students training in computer science fundamentals and practice, along with professional development and community building. The program develops the skills needed to contribute to a diverse range of software projects, both large and small, across the company. During this time, you will work on complex problem sets and collaborate with your peers on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal.
Google Summer Internship Eligibility Criteria
- It is open to students pursuing an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree in computer science or a related field and/or planning to graduate by 2023.
- The candidate must have experience developing software
- One or more general-purpose programming languages
- In order to be considered for a job, a candidate should be able to speak and write English fluently.
We are seeking a talented and motivated software engineer intern to join our team. You will be responsible for implementing effective solutions that facilitate communication between systems and/or allow users to interact with data as well as contribute to the expanding operations of our company.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on web-based internships.
- Technical skills are not required, but familiarity with Unix/Linux and Windows environments is preferred.
- You must have extensive experience using APIs, TCP/IP, and programming skills.
- Languages you must know are C++, Java, Python, and more.
The Location Of Work
The Purpose of this internship is to help you get to experience at a top start-up in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world and is an opportunity for you to learn experience, and excel within your field.
In India, the location can be found in Bangalore, Karnataka, Hyderabad, and Telangana.
What Are The Application Steps?
To apply for the Summer 2023 Google Announced Software Engineering Internship Click Here
See Google Announced Summer Internship for Software Engineering Intern, Summer 2023 for more information Click Here