Hello Applicants! Today we are providing you with complete information about HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022. If you are studying in class 1- 12/ graduation/ postgraduation then, this is for you.
HDFC Bank and Buddy 4 Study are collaborating to provide study aid to the needy. This scholarship is preferably given to students who are facing financial crises especially due to Covid-19.
However, if you are eligible for the scholarship so, don’t delay because the last date is 31st Aug 2022. Hurry up! Check out the complete process till last.
About HDFC Bank Scholarship
The HDFC Bank Parivartan ECS Scholarship strives to help deserving and needy students from underserved communities. The scholarship program is meant for high school students through those pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees. Students who are unable to pay the cost of education due to personal/family crises or other financial problems and are at risk of dropping out are provided with monetary assistance of up to INR 75,000 for their studies under the ECS scholarship.
HDFC Bank, India’s top banking and financial service provider, has introduced this scholarship as part of its flagship program – Educational Crisis Scholarship (ECS). The bank has been undertaking various projects in the field of education and livelihood training as part of its social initiative – Parivartan
Eligibility Criteria Of HDFC Bank 2022
- The student must be an Indian national.
- Students enrolled in a private, public, or government-aided school or college.
- A minimum of 55% in the previous examination is required.
- The annual income of the family should be less than or equal to 2.5 lakh.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have experienced a personal or family crisis within the last three years and are unable to continue bearing the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out.
Kinds of HDFC Bank Scholarship
- INR 15,000 for Classes 1 to 6 | INR 18,000 for Classes 7 to 12.
- Rs 20,000 for diploma courses, Rs 30,000 for general undergraduate courses, and Rs 50,000 for professional undergraduate courses.
- Rs 35,000 for general postgraduate courses | Rs 75,000 for professional postgraduate courses.
- Passport size photograph
- Last year’s mark sheets (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a mark sheet for the 2019-20 session, please upload the mark sheet for the 2018-19 session.)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2020-21)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
The HDFC Bank Parivartan ECS Scholarship selection process is multi-stage, with students being chosen based on merit and financial need, or personal/family crisis. The following are the specifics of the selection process:
- Shortlisted applications will be evaluated based on academic merit and financial need/crisis.
- Shortlisted students will be subjected to a telephonic round of interviews before a final decision is made.
Deadline: 31st August 2022.Apply Now Official Site