Hello seekers! If you are looking for Startups that offer jobs after completing the challenge, you have come to the right place because we will discuss the recently launched Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022.
About Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022
The Accenture Innovation Challenge has returned, and we’re looking for the most brilliant inventors who want to make a real difference. Accenture believes in the power of human creativity and technology to create value for our clients, businesses, and communities.
This year’s theme, ‘Innovate for 360° Value,’ is based on this innovative strategy, which will open up new opportunities and rewards for a young genius like you. As a result, we are providing you with the largest platform to shine and stand out—Join today if you have a great idea and a strong desire to make a significant difference!
Eligibility Criteria & Rules
- The Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 is open to full-time undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in any Indian institution and in any year.
- Participants must be in groups of no more than three people or individuals.
- A team cannot have both an engineering and a non-engineering student as members, which means that a team must be entirely composed of engineering, non-engineering, or business school students.
- Teams from various specialties, years, and colleges are welcome.
- If any of the aforementioned rules are broken, each member of the team will be disqualified immediately.
Perks & Rewards
- For the Entry-Level Graduates Track and the B-School Track, three winners will be chosen at the PAN-India level.
- The winning team will receive INR 1,000,000 per team member.
- The first runner-up receives INR 1,000,000 per team member.
- The second-place prize is INR 75,000 per team member.
- The prize money for the Jury’s Choice Award is INR 25,000 per team member.
- All eligible candidates who submit creative ideas and meet the requirements of our recruitment procedure will be invited to a fast-track interview.
1. Round 1: Idea Submission Round
- Teams can choose to focus on one of the three Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 themes and submit their concepts or solutions for that theme. The following are the themes:-
- Innovate for Business – Create ground-breaking products, services, or a business model to upend the competitors in the target market.
- Innovate for Society – Utilize technology in innovative ways to enhance how we live and work and add value to our society.
- Innovate for a Sustainable World – Create creative businesses to address some of the biggest environmental challenges facing the planet.
- Teams must submit their creative concepts in a templated structure that corresponds to the type of team members they have—engineers, non-engineers, or students from business schools.
- The registered students/teams from the round marked “Idea Submission” on this page can access the submission templates.
- Teams must also submit a public link to a 1-minute video elevator pitch that summarises their idea, such as an unlisted YouTube video, a Google Drive link, a OneDrive link, etc.
- The deadline for submissions is Sunday, September 25, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
- All competitors are urged to submit their unique ideas much in advance of the due date to avoid any last-minute snarls.
- The top 9 teams are shortlisted and moved on to the next stage based on the submissions that were received and after evaluations, teams will be bifurcated into two tracks—The Entry-Level Graduates Track and B-School Track.
2. Round 2: Mentorship
- The 9 shortlisted teams will work with their respective mentors to prepare their innovative submissions for the Semi-Finals.
- Start Date & End Date of this round is 07 Oct 22, 12:00 PM IST & 20 Oct 22, 08:00 PM IST respectively.
3. Round 3: Semi Finale
- The distinguished jury members and industry experts will virtually hear from the Semi-Finalist teams as they present their creative ideas and thorough solutions.
- Top teams from the entry-level graduate and b- school tracks will be chosen and shortlisted to present in the coveted Grand Finale!
- Start Date & End Date of this round is 20 Oct 22, 10:00 AM IST & 21 Oct 22, 08:00 PM IST respectively.
4. Round 4: Grand Finale
- The Finalists will be given the opportunity to present the eminent jury members and business leaders with their creative solutions.
- Start Date & End Date of this round is 09 Nov 22, 10:00 AM IST & 11 Nov 22, 05:00 PM IST respectively.
How To Apply
To apply to Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 CLICK HERE