Do you want to work under Central Government as an Intern? Indian Government has always introduced very helpful and useful schemes for students to show their talents in their interested fields.
It is a very good opportunity for candidates to earn while learning, these programs will definitely help them to gain experience and confidence in a particular field they want to excel in their careers.
The Government of India will provide them with certificates after completion of the internship program which will add extra stars to students’ academic degrees.
1. Internship with Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India is majorly responsible to take care of all monetary policies of India. Students who have already completed their courses. RBI usually offers internships for Ph.D. students but, on contrary, they have a strategic research unit (SRU) that takes B.Tech or BE graduates as well with quantitative-oriented degrees in Economics, Finance, or Statistical Science with expertise in Computer or Data Analytics.
1. Eligibility- Students have to complete their graduation in B. Tech or BE as well with quantitative-oriented degrees in Economics, Finance, or Statistical Science with expertise in Computer or Data Analytics.
2. Stipend- Rs. 35,000 per month.
3. Duration- Minimum 6 months occurs two times in a year 1st Jan or 1st July.
4. Application Process- The student has to send a CV, reference,& statement of purpose by post or email at [email protected]. If a candidate is selected will be called for a personal interview.
Go to official Internship Website: Click Here
2. Internship with the Ministry of Finance
The Finance Ministry is specifically responsible for taking care of the financial matters of the nation. For example, taxation centres and state Finances, union budgets, financial institutions, and the capital market.
This Internship Program is made by the Department of Expenditure under the Ministry of Finance just to make sure that students are aware of the economic and financial policies of the Government.
1. Eligibility- Students who are pursuing PG courses, as well as 4th & 5th-year students of 5-year courses from economics, finance, and management courses, can apply for this internship.
2.Stipened- Rs.10,000 per Month.
3. Duration- You can apply in any month during the month and it will last between 2-6 months.
4. Application Process- Students should apply application form with their CVs by post.
Apply Now : Go to Website
3. Competition Commission Internship Program
The Competition Commission of India is established on October 14, 2003. It is a statutory body of the Government of India which is responsible for enforcing the Competition Act, 2002 If any student is interested to work with consumer law and a competitive environment in the consumer market, then you are good to go with this program.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, the regular CCI internship program has been suspended that’s why it has been switched to online mode.
1. Eligibility- The candidate should be a citizen of India. He/she should have a good understanding of subjects like law, finance, economics, and management.
2. Stipend- Students who are selected will be rewarded with Rs.10,000.
3. Duration- Its deadline is only 1 month
Go to the official website: Click Here
4. Internship with the Centre for Public Policy and Research
The Centre for Public Policy and Research is responsible for research on current economic, social, and political issues. They study public policies with a dedicated, objective. They strive to initiate policy changes by publishing our research and by creating policy debates and discussions on various subjects. Their research areas include Governance, Education, Health, Law, Livelihood, Strategy & Security, and Urban Reforms.
1. Eligibility-Graduates or students pursuing graduation.
2. Internship Fees- Rs 3000/- for 45 days
3.Duration- 6 weeks- 3months.
4. Application Process- Send details to [email protected]
Go to official website: Click Here
5. Internship with National Human Rights Commission
The National Human Rights Commission has expressly been mandated to promote Human Rights literacy and awareness vide Section 12 (h) of the Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993. NHRC is a statutory body to hold light on human rights, investigate and enquire into cases of possible abuse and recommend a course of action to the government on them. They safeguard, protect and educate on human rights.
1- Eligibility: A minimum of 65% marks in Class XII are a cut-off too. Students pursuing MA in Human Rights, Political Science, Sociology, Social Work (MSW), Criminology, Public Administration, Rural Development, History, Economics, Commerce, Anthropology, International Relations, and others in Social Sciences from UGC-recognized universities. Third-year students are preferred. Students near completion of their 3-year LLB program (when applying). Those who have completed the 3+2 B.A.LL.B. program can also apply. Students pursuing LL.M courses and 4th and 5th years from Integrated Law Course.
2.Stipened- Outside Delhi students – Rs 8,000 + second-class train fare
Students from Delhi-NCR – Rs 4,000. Those students who make the cut on the I, II, and III positions in the batch would receive a combined award of Rs 15,000.
3. Duration: 30 Days (May-June-July).
4. Application Process: https://nhrc.nic.in/Documents/Advertisement_SIP_06042017.pdf
Go to the official website: Click here
TCS Career Enhancement Programme- Free Online CourseGo To Course