Many students generally ask, “How can I get an internship at top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, and others?” Well, the Amazon Recruiting Intern internship notification has been announced, where students can work with the Talent Acquisition Team, which basically means it’s something to do with HR.
About Amazon Recruiting Intern
In this fast-paced world, Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to work as interns. An internship here will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international environment; it will strengthen your resume and serve as an excellent introduction to the professional world.
Whatever your background, Amazon is a great place to work if you enjoy learning what it takes to hire and develop the best, creating plans to attract, retain, develop, and support growing teams, and effectively communicating across diverse teams in multiple countries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the development of strategies to attract potential new Amazonians to learn about available opportunities.
- Learning how to source candidates for exciting positions in a variety of regions on a proactive basis.
- Help with event planning and logistics, such as recruitment events, leadership training, and more.
Practicing your skills in candidate screening and assessment, as well as learning how to screen for candidates who are a good fit for a variety of positions.
- Contribute to the streamlining of application processes via external channels (events, job boards, etc).
- Inventing new ways to entice candidates.
1. Basics Qualification
This opportunity is only available to CURRENT UNIVERSITY STUDENTS.
- currently pursuing a 2+ year university degree in HR, economics, social sciences, humanities, or a related field, but I have not yet graduated.
- You must have the right to work in the country where you are applying indefinitely
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be able to make sound decisions and communicate using sound reasoning.
- You stand out from the crowd because of your personal drive and enthusiasm!
2. Preferred Qualifications
Ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment, meet tight deadlines, and prioritize workload even when competing priorities exist.
Previous work experience – a summer job, internship, or full-time position; preferably in a people- or customer-facing environment.
The Perks of Internships
- We value our differences and are dedicated to expanding our inclusive culture.
- Work-life balance is very important to our team. We believe that striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional lives is essential for long-term happiness and fulfillment.
- Our team is committed to assisting new members. We have a diverse range of experience levels and tenures, and we’re creating a culture that values knowledge sharing and mentorship.
So, the location of this Internship is Bangalore.
Recruiting Intern – Apply Now
Part-Time IT Support Associate – Apply Now