If you are looking job in TCS, then it is a great time. Now TCS Off-Campus Digital Hiring for YoP 2019, 2020 & 2021 is going on. The best part is fresher and experienced can apply. Let’s explore more about this hiring.
About TCS Off-Campus Digital Hiring YoP 2019, 2020 & 2021
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring, an opportunity for engineering graduates from the Year of Passing (YoP) 2019, 2020, and 2021 with 6 to 12 months, of IT work experience.
Streams we’re hiring for: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from Year of Passing – 2019, 2020 & 2021, with 6 to 12 months, IT work experience
Digital Salary Package: 7.0 LPA (UG) & 7.3 LPA (PG)
Start Date: It is Already Started
Last Date: Apply before 25th February 2022.
Job Location and Salary
The location will be PAN India (All India) for this role.
1. First, click on the register link, and go to the TCS career portal.
2. Then select the Register Now option to complete your registration.
3. Fill out the application form and select the IT category after that.
4. Finally, click to Apply for Drive to submit your application.
It will be announced soon
- You must have all your original academic and employment documents readily available. Documents would be verified at the time of the selection process
- You must mandatorily have 6 to 12 months of IT work experience to be eligible for the TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring drive
- Information related to the test will be communicated by TCS iON
Test mode will be remote only
- Creating a TCS (CT/DT) Reference ID is mandatory to apply for the TCS Off Campus Digital Drive. The same has to be mandatorily provided in the TCS Careers portal.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: [email protected] | Toll-Free Helpline No: 1800 209 3111