Hello learners! Today we’re back with the latest work-from-home job alert from Jio for absolute freshers. This opportunity allows you to work from home, at a flexible time, and earn approx. 21k/month. Also if you’re 10th or 12th pass, you’re eligible. You can work as a freelancer or work full-time. Keep reading until the end to explore the job opportunity, eligibility, application process, etc. Also, discover some tricks to ensure your position as an employee at Jio.
Jio launched a new job program to provide job opportunities to homemakers and youth as a part of the Digital India Movement. Jio recruiters are looking for candidates with good communication, selling, and customer-handling skills. Relevant training and support will be provided from their side.
|1. Jio Customer Associate (Freelancer)||Total Job Opening: 7682|
|2. Freelancer – Sales Associate||Total Job Opening: 7577|
Avr. Rs. 21,800/Month to 35, 000/Month (It may vary depending on different factors, check the salary here)
Remote location (Choose preferred area according to convenience.)
About The Job Responsibilities:
- Obtain new customers.
- Call customers and notify them about the latest Jio recharge offers or pending recharges.
- Sell Jio connection to new customers.
- Solve customer queries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist customers with a polite tone and appropriate language.
- Capture customer details and data relevant to the call.
- Learn about Jio plans, products, and services to add value to the offering.
- 10th pass / 10+2 pass (Preferred)
- Fresher / Experienced are allowed.
Also read: Revolut KYC Verification Latest Job Alert
- Basic proficiency in reading and writing.
- The primary usage of a smartphone.
- Regional language proficiency.
- Selling and customer handling skills.
- Ability to learn.
- Goal and result oriented.
Click here and visit the Jio Careers page. Then choose the nearest location and click on job notification. Click on Apply Now, and complete the sign-up process. Update your profile by filling in basic information, educational qualification, work experience, etc.Apply Now
Some Tricks To Follow:
- Apply for 3-4 job postings at the nearest location. Choose 3-4 locations under the same region or state to ensure higher chances of acceptance.
- Briefly mention your abilities while introducing yourself and you must keep your tone polite.
- Enroll in free communication improvement courses to crack interviews.