Many students ask, “How can I get part-time jobs at top companies like Amazon, Flipkart, and others?” well, amazon is hiring for a Part-Time IT Support Associate. If you have a 10 + 2 or equivalent diploma, you can do this part-time job.
Part-Time IT Support Associate
Job ID: 1921138 | ADCI – Karnataka
IT Services is looking for a talented, driven, and customer-focused IT Support Associate II part time (20-29 hours a week), to perform remote IT Support. IT Support is the first point of contact for technical support service requests. Our IT Support Associate II spends their day fielding incoming chats, calls, and online requests from Amazon Corporate and its subsidiary employees worldwide.
You will be innovative, energetic, and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests. You will also be committed, flexible, and demonstrate the ability to maintain high levels of productivity while maintaining quality support.
• I am available to work a variety of shifts. 2- 4 days a week, 4-10 hour shifts between the hours of 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. IST.
• All schedules will need to include either a Monday or both a Saturday and Sunday shift.
• Schedules will require at least one 4 hour shift during the week Monday – Friday.
• Work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and weekday options, split shifts available.
Read the Full Job description – Here
• 1+ years of experience supporting Windows, Mac, and/or Linux Operating systems in a corporate setting
• 10 + 2 or equivalent diploma
• 1+ years of experience in IT help-desk call center or desk-side environments.
• Associate in Computer Science or related field
• Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator (Active Directory)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field
• Advanced Linux systems administration skills
• Proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff
• Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
• Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
• ITIL Foundation Certification
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Visit Job Page – Click Here
Apply Now : Go To Course