Microsoft has announced a new offer where they give away free courses for Cyber Security. You can learn about Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals from Microsoft. They also give you a voucher to take a free exam to test your knowledge for the certification exam in those areas.
To find out more about the event, stay tuned to this post.
About Free Microsoft Free Cyber Security Certification Courses
At the Microsoft Security Virtual Training Day, you can learn how to improve security and compliance. They will be talking about identity and access management, information protection and governance, and extended detection and response.
- 27th January 2022 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM | (GMT+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
- 28th January 2022 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM | (GMT+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Who should attend?
- IT professionals
- IT decision-makers
- Business decision-makers
Benefits/Perks on Microsoft Free Cyber Security Certification Courses
After doing this training, you will be able to:
- Security, compliance, and identity are very important to understand. You will know what you should do and how you can keep safe
- Learn to apply your knowledge across cloud-based and related Microsoft services.
- Take the Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals certification exam at no cost.
What will you learn?
This is the content you can expect! ( As per Microsoft)
|Describe Concepts of Security, Compliance and Identity||Describe the Capabilities of Microsoft Security Solutions (Segment 2 of 2)|
|Break: 10 Minutes||Break: 10 Minutes|
|Describe the Capabilities of Microsoft Identity and Access Management Solutions||Describe the Capabilities of Microsoft Compliance Solutions|
|Break: 10 Minutes||Closing Question and Answer|
|Describe the Capabilities of Microsoft Security Solutions (Segment 1 of 2)|
|Closing Question and Answer|
Yes, you can get a free Microsoft certification voucher when you take a test for the Microsoft Security Fundamentals Certification Exam.
Microsoft offers a free day of training about security, compliance, and identity. It includes an exam when you finish the event.