Hello Guys! We are back again with an excellent earning opportunity GitHub Free Campus Expert Program for every college student.
In today’s blog, we are introducing you to a free GitHub Campus Expert Program. Where you can represent your college technical community as well as you can interact and collaborate with students out of your college.
If you want to know more about how you can apply and how much you can earn from GitHub Free Campus Program then you must stick to this blog till last.
About GitHub Free Campus Expert Program
GitHub is looking for enthusiastic students for their GitHub Campus Expert Program 2022. During this program, you will learn how to start and grow a variety of technology communities on campus through training, mentoring, and assistance from GitHub.
It can also help you improve your college’s technical community.
Eligibility For GitHub Free Campus Expert Program
To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- Have the GitHub Student Developer Pack, but the applicant’s qualification area is irrelevant because everyone is eligible to apply, including engineers, designers, master’s degree holders, BSc degree holders, and so on.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Be a student at a formal higher education institution.
- Have at least one year before graduating.
- Have a GitHub account that has been active for at least six months.
Topics Covered In GitHub Campus Expert Program
- A candidate will be able to assess his/her community.
- An Applicant learns community leadership skills, such as public speaking, technical writing, and software development, and creates a community proposal.
- GitHub also provides a series of follow-ups and events for students to connect with one another and Campus Experts throughout the program.
Steps To Get Selected
Step By Step procedure to get selected for GitHub Campus Expert Program
Step-1: Purchase the GitHub Student Developer Pack.
Step-2: Fill out the application form
Step-3: Send in a video resume.
Step-4: If your submission is accepted, welcome to the program.
Step-5: Experts on GitHub Campus 6 weeks of training
Step-6: Following training completion, submit a community proposal.
Step-7: Learn how to become a GitHub Campus Expert.
Responsibility Of GitHub Campus Expert
- Interact and collaborate with student leaders from other campuses.
- Organize a number of technical events on your campus.
- With GitHub training, you can learn about community best practices.
- Attend GitHub events.
How To Apply:
- To apply for GitHub Campus Expert Program CLICK HERE
- To view the official notification of the GitHub Campus Expert Program CLICK HERE
In this blog, we have tried to provide complete information about GitHub Free Campus Expert Program 2022 for College students. Kindly share this information with your loved ones and keep visiting us.