Are you seeking for some free virtual and community-based programs to help you improve your skills? If you answered yes, this is a fantastic opportunity for you. The GitHub Campus Experts Program Feb 2022 is for you, where you may study alongside the community and begin your professional career.
About GitHub Campus Experts Program Feb 2022
The most major benefit of the curriculum for each student is the GitHub Campus Experts Training. The workshop includes a six-week timetable in which you will be able to examine your community and learn community leadership skills such as public speaking, technical writing, and software development, as well as submit a community proposal. We’ve made a few changes this year to make the program even more effective.
To begin with, we will provide more precise instructions in the modules to make it easier for students to submit valid entries. Throughout the program, we will also provide a series of follow-ups and activities for students to connect with one another and Campus Experts. More mentorship, more opportunities to meet and learn from like-minded people, and more opportunity to build new skills are all part of this.
Benefits of the Program
- Use GitHub training to learn best practices for the community.
- Receive unique goodies and GitHub support for your events.
- Interact and cooperate with student community leaders outside of your college.
- Expand your horizons by attending GitHub conferences and giving presentations.
Steps to Register
- Get the GitHub Student Developer Pack: The GitHub Student Developer Pack provides you with free access to over 100 premium developer tools. You must have the Pack in order to apply to the program.
- Fill out the application form: Fill out the application to tell us about yourself and your interest in the program. Applications are accepted for one month in February and one month in August. You will be notified of your application status two weeks after it closes.
- Submit a video resume: If your application is accepted, you will be asked to send in a 5-minute video presenting yourself and your community. Please share your motives, community vision, and goals with us. After getting the invitation, the film must be submitted within two weeks. We will analyze your submission and notify you of the status of your application within a week. Please keep in mind that we have additional ways for you to send your CV if necessary.
- That’s all! : Congratulations if your entry was accepted! You were accepted into the program. You will complete the GitHub Campus Experts Training. The training consists of six modules and takes 12 hours to complete over the course of six weeks.
- Finish the training: You’ll become a GitHub Campus Expert after submitting a community proposal that will act as a guideline for your community at the end of your training.
If you want to enroll in this program then click the button below to land on the official page.
Basically, it’s a great opportunity for Github. You should definitely check out this before skipping this. You’ll also be going to get a lot of benefits. And also, the applying process is hassle-free.
Stay tuned for more such opportunities. A lot is coming up! Best of Luck 🙂