Customer service jobs require very little skill, and even a student may perform them. The Amazon Customer Service Team is also hiring for the same position in India. The finest part about this employment is that it is open to students who have recently completed their 12th grade. Let’s take a closer look at the types of careers that Amazon has to offer.
About Amazon Customer Service Team
Customer service for Amazon is available in more than 140 locations across the world. In 18 languages, it provides award-winning customer service. This includes Amazon’s fast expanding Virtual Customer Service division, which allows employees to work from home, giving them the flexibility and freedom to work from wherever they want.
To begin your career as an Amazon Customer Service worker, you must complete the following requirements:
- The minimum educational requirement is a 10+2 pass (candidates should not be pursuing any full-time course)
- At home, a wired internet connection of at least 10Mbps is required.
- Individual bank account, PAN card, and E-Aadhaar card must all be active.
- Flexible enough to handle a variety of skill sets (both voice and non-vocal), regardless of the original talent.
- Excellent communication abilities in English (written and verbal).
- Flexible with 24/7 shift (Day/Night Shifts) and rotational week off
Perks of Being Here
- 5Lac Health Insurance
- Night Shift Insurance
- Sodexo Meal Card
- Allowance for Overtime
- Permission to Use the Internet. (WFH)
How to Apply?
- Registration: As part of the process, you will need to register two times:
- Once on the India Customer Service website (amazoncustomerservice.hirepro.in), fill out the form.
- Based on your passing the Preliminary English Test, you’ll be able to use the Global Customer Service site once more.
- After you register the second time as directed by the screen, you will be taken to the advanced assessments.
- Note: Your application will not be accepted unless you use the SAME email address in both registrations.
On the 2nd Part:
- To begin, go to amazoncustomerservice.hirepro.in and register (click on “Apply” for a position to go to the registration page).
- We will review your application for the above-mentioned eligibility once you have registered.
- You will be sent to the next screen for a Preliminary English Test if you are eligible.
- If you pass the Preliminary English Test, you’ll be directed to the advanced assessments on the following screens.
- You will be requested to take the advanced examinations once you have re-registered on the site.
To check all openings, click here.