As you know, there are a lot of competitions in getting a job out there. Everyone is fighting for a job but there are a lot of people who have correct technical skills but facing rejections due to some missing skills. It might be communication skills, resume-making skills, etc.
But, if you want to become ready for getting a job and want to learn other skills that will help you to get a job then we have an update for you. TCS has recently launched its updated program where they are teaching 14 skills that are required in a candidate in order to get a job. Here’s more about the program.
TCS Career Edge Program
TCS has recently launched their updated program which was formerly known as “CareerEdge-Knockdown the Lockdown”. But, they have updated the program now and teaching 14 new skills within 2 weeks. It includes communication skills, resume writing skills, effective e-mail writing, and much more.
The best part about this program is you’ll get a free certificate from TCS with all the 14 skills mentioned. This will help you to get a high-paying job and also add value to your resume.
- DAY 1: Communicate to Impress
- DAY 2: Deliver Presentations with Impact
- DAY 3: Develop Soft Skills for the Workplace
- DAY 4: Gain Guidance from Career Gurus
- DAY 5: Write a Winning Resume and Cover Letter
- DAY 6: Stay Ahead in Group Discussions
- DAY 7: Ace Corporate Interviews
- DAY 8: Learn Corporate Etiquette
- DAY 9: Write Effective Emails
- DAY 10: Learn Corporate Telephone Etiquette
- DAY 11: Understand Accounting Fundamentals
- DAY 12: Gain Foundational Skills in IT
- DAY 13: Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 1
- DAY 14: Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 2
- DAY 15: Assessment
- Session Duration: 2 Weeks
- Language: English
- Course Format: Online Self-paced
- For Undergraduates, graduates, and postgraduates Freshers
- There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement on the successful completion of this course.
Please click on the image below to view the sample certificate.
for more detail watch the video
Points to remember while you take the course
- The course is designed such that the day you subscribe, you can access only the Day 1 module. On the second day, you can access Day 1 and Day 2 modules, and so on. By Day 15 all modules will be available to you. Previously completed modules will also be available to you.