For Tata Steel Engineers Program 2022, interested applicants should apply for the job of Engineer Trainee in the areas of Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, and Projects. The engineer trainee is the position for this career, and you will have the opportunity to receive free training.
About Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program 2022
If you want to learn more about this program, watch the official Tata Steel YouTube video. This initiative, they say, is designed to reinforce the backbone of our country, engineers!
AEP’s goal is to give all candidates an equal chance for a successful career in core manufacturing. The chosen trainees will get the opportunity to improve essential technical skills through hands-on experience, allowing them to put theory into practice. After completing the one-year training program, the candidates will have the option to join Tata Steel as an Assistant manager and work in an inclusive, future-ready environment.
More Details of the Program
Selected candidates will be assigned to the position of Engineer Trainee for a period of one year.
During the training time, the trainees will be evaluated on a regular basis.
- After completing the course, they would be considered for a three-year fixed-term position as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
All candidates must have finished or be in the last year of a BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) program in one of the following disciplines.
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing/GIS
OR, They must have finished or be in the last year of an M Sc in Geology program.
- Candidates who have finished a three-year diploma and entered the second year of engineering are also eligible if they are in their last year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg).
- Full-time attendance is required. Campus Programs that have been authorized by the AICTE and the UGC
- For all other candidates: Must have received a minimum of 6.5 (CGPA) or 65 percent (percentage) in the BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /MSc Geology Examination.
- Candidates who are transgender, disabled, or from a minority group: Must have received a minimum score of 6.0 (CGPA) or 60% (percentage) in the BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination/MSc Geology Examination.
Note: Candidates with a domicile in the states of Jharkhand and Odisha will be given preference.
- General Candidates: As of July 1, 2022, they must not be older than 30 years old.
- Candidates who are transgender, disabled, or from a minority group must be under the age of 32 on July 1, 2022.
- During the one-year training period, the Engineer Trainee would be paid an all-inclusive stipend of Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- Engineer Trainees will be covered under the Medi-Claim scheme for themselves only (which includes inpatient coverage of Rs. 2,50,000/- per year and outpatient coverage of Rs. 6000/- per year).
- Those recruited as Assistant Managers on Fixed Term Employment will receive a CTC of INR 6 lacs per annum after successfully completing training, as well as various perks and benefits as per corporate policy.
- The website’s online application will be active until April 10, 2022.
- Candidates should go to https://www.tatasteel.com/careers/ for various announcements.
- Candidates who meet the criteria will take an online Cognitive and Technical Test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for in-person or virtual interviews based on the COVID scenario.
You can check out the official notification by clicking here. And the application form is given below.