For engineering students, Microsoft has recently launched a UX Designer Internship opportunity. So, here we’re with Microsoft’s UX designer Internship opportunity. There are other advantages, such as product and service discounts, networking possibilities, and so on.
Keep reading to get to know more about this internship opportunity.
About UX Designer Internship at Microsoft
Microsoft has an inclusive team of designers and researchers working on the user experience. Studio+91 at Microsoft India Development Center is offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join an established, inventive, multi-disciplinary UX team (MSC).
Microsoft is looking for exceptional designers with a strong understanding of design principles, problem-solving abilities, a big-picture mindset, and leadership capabilities. We’re searching for folks that can collaborate closely with product managers and engineers to take a design from concept to reality. Design, in our opinion, should start with the product’s conception and evolve throughout the release cycle, rather than being an afterthought.
Roles and Responsibilities
- From the initial concept to the final implementation, you’ll be in charge of the design of the products.
- Create something completely out of the design OR something that can be implemented right away.
- Put your reputation on the line by taking responsibility for the User Experience’s success or failure.
- Learn how to evangelize and how to use research to inform design decisions.
- Work in a diversified, friendly, and technologically advanced environment.
- When working with a large number of different stakeholders, they must maintain their composure.
- Without being rigid, negotiate for the optimal UX.
- Avoid drowning in confusion by juggling it.
- Without ambiguity and within timelines, communicate, specify, and describe their designs to researchers, developers, testers, PMs, senior leadership, and other designers.
- Typically, projects begin from the ground up and necessitate both conceptual and detailed design thought. Defining user goals, scenarios, benefits, and flows, as well as conceptual designs and prototypes, are all part of this process.
- These designs are typically holistic, concentrating on the end-to-end experience rather than a single element (s).
- A minimum 6/10 CGPA is required for a B.Tech, M.Tech, or MS degree in Computer Science or a related quantitative discipline.
- A thorough understanding of a variety of tools and approaches, as well as the ability to communicate ideas swiftly and interactively, are required.
- Concepts will be illustrated using sketches, mock-ups, wireframes, and quick prototypes in this role.
- It’s essential to have a passion for our customers and for providing fantastic product experiences!
- Along with their inquiries, all candidates must submit a portfolio or work samples. For each project presented as part of the portfolio, please specify your precise roles and contributions.
Benefits and Perks
- Healthcare that is at the forefront of the industry
- Giving back to the community
- Networking and connection opportunities
- Product and service discounts
So, that’s all about the Microsoft’s UX Designer Internship Opportunity. If you’re a good fit, Apply now!