Latest Google Jobs and Internship for College Students | Fresher Pass Out in 2022
1. IT Support Engineer, Early Career, April 2022 Start
- Diploma or equivalent practical experience
- Practical experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment – supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Customer service, client-facing, and/or help desk experience.
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate – Google IT Support Certificate or other comparable certifications.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant STEM field (e.g. Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration)
- Work experience, including deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing, and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork/collaboration skills, passion for new technology, and commitment to learning new skills.
As you can see in Preferred qualifications, a Google career certificate has been mentioned.
If want to get a google career certificate course for free then you can use a financial ad application to get for Free.
Read this blog: A Guide on How to Sign up for Coursera Courses for Free
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
Experience with installing a Network or Linux system and experience with the concepts of both.
- Classroom experience in or a practical understanding of Linux and Networking, including installation, systems administration, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience with hardware architecture, maintenance, and repair.
- Knowledge of networking, including topology and protocol concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technical skills and domains.
- Ability to work as a team member, and to collaborate with others to help resolve challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
3. UX Interaction Designer, University Graduate, 2022 Start
Applicants must also submit their portfolios.
This program is intended for students with an anticipated graduation date in 2022.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Currently enrolled in a B.Des/ M.Des degree/ diploma program in Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design/ Visual Communication/ Interaction Design, Fine Arts or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with design tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, Framer Studio, etc.)
- A design portfolio that demonstrates design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Strong design background in interaction and/or graphic design and/or motion design fundamentals.
- Solid analytical thinker with excellent communication skills
- A solid analytical, creative and visual thinker with excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual
- Ability to apply brand visual assets in a user interface context and understanding of user-centered design principles
- Familiarity with front-end engineering and/or working with engineers.