Hello Folks! Your dream to study abroad is coming true. Here, we are providing you with the complete information about free internships for Indian students that is, Mitacs Internship conducted in Canada.
Mitacs Internship 2022 is offering free internships in Canada for Indian students. It is a great opportunity for every student to gain experience with a golden chance to earn a good stipend.
However, If you are eager to know Mitac Internship Program in detail then you must continue reading till the end.
About Mitac Free Internship 2022
The Globalink Research Internship is a highly competitive program designed to help talented researchers. The Globalink Research Internship aims to bridge the gap between Canada and emerging international research talent. Every year, Mitacs selects interns from various countries to work on research projects at Canadian universities.
Note*- These internships will generally be for the duration of 12 weeks from May to October in Canada.
Perks And Benefits
- A matched project with a Canadian professor and university based on their research interests, skills, and expertise.
- A round-trip ticket to Canada will be provided.
- Health insurance will be provided.
- On-campus student mentors in Canada will provide assistance.
- Registration for industry events and professional development courses.
Academic Requirement For Internship
The candidate must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or combined undergraduate/program master’s (AICTE: Engineering, SICI: All) at an AICTE or SICI-affiliated institution with one to three semesters remaining as of Fall 2023. The candidate must have a minimum cumulative grade point average in academics of:
- AICTE: 80%
- SICI: 70%
Eligibility Criteria For Canada Internship
The candidate must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be an Indian citizen and over the age of 18.
- Be available to complete a 12-week internship in Canada, arriving between May 1 and July 31, 2023, and departing between July 31 and October 31, 2023.
- You must have a valid passport that is valid until at least January 20, 2024.
- Apply to at least three, and no more than seven, projects, and ensure that selections come from at least three different Canadian provinces.
In order to be considered, student applicants must submit the following documents:
- An official transcript, in English or French, from the home university. If an English or French transcript cannot be obtained, you must submit a translated and notarized copy before the application deadline.
- One letter of recommendation from a professor or research supervisor is required.
- A curriculum vitae highlighting research experience
|Stipend||Maximum $300, stipend for food and incidentals, transportation, and housing.|
|Certificate||Globalink Research Internship Certificate of Completion- (FREE CERTIFICATE)|
|How To Apply||Click Here|
- Provide a CV that details your research experience. You can submit your own CV or use the Mitacs template (either is acceptable – using your own template will not negatively impact your application).
To begin your application:
please click on the “Register” tab above.
In this blog, we have shared A-Z information about Mitacs Internship 2022 conducted in Canada for Indian students. Kindly share this information with your loved ones and keep visiting us.