UX/UI Design Free Course By Google
Hope You are making the most out of every day! In this post, you will get UX/UI design free course by google. UX /UI design is the 5th most in-demand skill in the current job market as per the LinkedIn report. It is the one of best nontech skills for those who want to work in the IT Industry. You can become UX/UI design without a degree and prior experience.
There are lots of self-taught successful UX/UI designers out there in the market. Online courses are the most effective way to learn UX/UI design.
Nothing is more powerful than a well-thought-out concept. This course is aimed to assist you in turning your game-changing idea into a product around which you can start a company. Product Design teaches you product validation, UI/UX principles, Google’s Design Sprint, and the method for creating and tracking actionable metrics through a combination of practice and theory.
|COURSE COST||TIMELINE||SKILL LEVEL|
Go To Course
What You Will Learn
Ideation & Validation
- Develop, validate and refine your ideas to build for a product/market fit.
- Case studies and interviews with founders, product experts, and investors.
- Learn how to efficiently conduct user research and build an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Go beyond visual style to understand material design, building for accessibility, user flows, and personas.
- Learn about how startups make design decisions and learn from senior designers at Google.
- Analyze the user experience of another product and start documenting a user flow for your own product.
- Created by Google Ventures, the Design Sprint Process is widely used by teams seeking to design, prototype, and test their ideas with customers.
- Google’s leading Design Sprint Master will help you go through all the steps required to validate your ideas and build mockups of your product.
- Get a first-hand look at how design sprints happen at Udacity and how you can design & conduct your own.
- Learn to identify common metrics for websites and apps relating to traffic, customer satisfaction, and engagement.
- Learn tools that can be used to monitor metrics and examples from startups on what metrics not to measure.
- Identify actionable metrics that will work best for your own product.
Prerequisites and Requirements
This course has no formal prerequisites. You just need to have a problem to solve and be open to feedback!
Go To Course