To enhance personality development skills aiming to improve the career of aspiring job seekers and learners, TCS has launched career enhancement programs. The complete package has nine individual programs with a certificate awarded for each of them. Total duration of the enhancement program is nine months meaning that the learner has to commit at least 18 hours to complete the certification course on time.
Overall, the course improves your career skills as well as the skill to present yourself and communicate in a better way.
The key highlights of the Career Enhancement Programs are:
- 100% Online learning
- Self-paced learning
- You get an inclusive environment for learning
- Short duration course to improve your skills
- Convenient method
- You learn 9 skills at a time
- 9 certificates after the successful completion of the program
About the course
The consolidated course on soft skills is packed with interceptional, vernal, non-verbal and written communication skills, business and social skills and most importantly interview skills. TCS’s career enhancement program is basically focused on making a learner more empowered on the skills front.
Eligibility criteria for taking up Career Enhancement Course launched by TCS
There are no prerequisites for the course except for the knowledge of the English language. Literally any learner, student or job seeker can take up the TCS Career Enhancement Course. Anyone who wants to improve their soft skills can opt for the consolidated course. After each course, there’s an assessment that is compulsory to pass to get the course certificates.
Course Content of the TCS Career Enhancement Course
The consolidated course of nine different courses covers all the aspects of the soft skills. The career course is packed with the following below mentioned nine courses.
- Introduction to Soft Skills
- Business Etiquettes
- Email Etiquettes
- Telephonic Étiquettes
- Communication skills
- Group Discussions
- Interview Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
How to get admission to the Career Enhancement Program of TCS?
To get enrolled in the course, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official TVS iON portal
Step 2: Click the Subscribe button.
Step 3: Click on create an account.
Step 4: Now enter your details asked on the page.
Step 5: After entering the details, you will receive an OTP to confirm your contact number, as soon as you enter the OTP and validate it, you will get access to the complete Career Enhancement Course.
- Meaning of Business Etiquettes
- Dressing styles for business events
- Courtesies extended to business associates
- What is Communication?
- Verbal and Non-verbal communication
- Barriers in communication
- Write effective emails
- Importance of writing correct emails
- Do’s and Don’ts of formal email
- Expectations from participants of the group discussion
- How to participate actively in group discussions?
- Effective phrases to use in group discussion
Introduction to Soft Skills
- What are soft skills?
- Importance of soft skills for success in life
- Guidelines to create a first good impression
- Professional telephone etiquettes
- Phrases to use during telephonic conversations
- Preparation for an interview
- Steps to follow to get success in an interview
- Steps to prepare effective presentation slides
- Do’s and Don’ts of creating a presentation
- Points to be remembered while making a presentation
Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Process of creating a resume and a cover letter
- Structure of a resume
- Points to remember while creating a resume
How does the course help?
If you are to join an organization or go for an interview or even prepare a presentation, the course develops all the aspects required to improve the soft skills and make for an empowered individual.
No matter who the learner is, the course is set in a way to benefit all.
Ready Facilitator Program by Google| Book your slots for 2022- https://fzfact.com/facilitator-program-by-google/