Hello Peeps! Are you searching for an Internship for a college student? If yes, then hold on we have brought you an amazing opportunity launched by NHRC (National Human Rights Commission) only for you.
Recently, NHRC launched Online Short Term Internship Program for all college students. If you are a student then you should not miss this opportunity. Kindly keep up till the last for complete information.
About NHRC Internship
For all students, the NHRC has launched the “Online Short Term Internship New program in November 2022′′ (OSTI- NOV 2021). This internship program was launched with the goal of raising awareness among university students about the importance of human rights protection and promotion. The Commission has been regularly conducting Internship Programs’ since 1998.
The National Human Rights Commission of India is a statutory public body established on October 12, 1993, in accordance with the Protection of Human Rights Ordinance of September 28, 1993. The Protection of Human Rights Act of 1993 established it as a legal framework.
Deadline: This internship is for15 days that will start from 1st November 2022 (Monday) to 15th November 2022 (Monday).
- Students in the third and subsequent years of an integrated five-year PG course.
- Students in the third and final years of a graduation course
- Students enrolled in any semester/year of a post-graduate degree program.
- Students enrolled in any semester/year of a post-graduate diploma program.
- Students who are research scholars from any discipline.
- Students must have consistently achieved a minimum of 60% in Class XII and all subsequent courses, including the courses they are currently pursuing.
- Scanned self-attested mark sheets from the 12th grade and up
- Scanned Statement of Purposes (SOPs) and
- Scanned Recommendation letter/email from the concerned HOD/Dean/Principal in the annexed Proforma.
Note:- Applicants must submit a 250-word write-up on the topic “Statement of Purpose for Joining NHRC Online Short Term Internship” along with the application form online, which will also serve as a basis of selection. Students with research potential in human rights fields will be preferred (to be indicated in the write-up).
Purpose of Internship
The interns will be going through the following works and events during the internship:
- Address/Interaction with the Hon’ble Chairperson, Members of the National Human Rights Commission, and other domain experts.
- Human Rights Project Work
- Students must submit a book review.
- Human Rights and Discussion Films – Child Labor, Anti-Trafficking, Health (including mental health), and Education Issues and Discussions
1. Virtual visit to the jail 2. A virtual visit to the police station 3. A virtual field trip to an NGO
Students will have the opportunity to observe how these institutions operate and may have their questions answered.
|Important Dates||25th September 2022 (11:59 PM).|
|How to apply?||Click Here|