Are you on Instagram? There’s a 90 percent chance that your answer will be “hell yes! “But, what would be your answer if I say “Are you earning from Instagram?” then I’m 100 sure that your answer will be “Noooo!”. So, I’m going to tell you how to earn money on Instagram for free.
The best part is you also don’t need any initial investment to start this one! First of all, keep in mind that Instagram will not pay you officially. Instagram has not declared any monetization program till now. This also doesn’t mean that the ways we’re going to tell you to earn on Instagram are illegal or fraud. Even, many peoples are doing this for living.
3 Ways to start earning money on Instagram
So, here’s the time for the top ways to earn money from Instagram. It is not just the platform where you can interact with your friends, make reels, etc. You can also use it professionally to earn money.
You’ll be amazed to know that people are earning more than $10,000 just by using Instagram in the comfort of their homes. Here are the ways:
1.) Affiliate Marketing
We had recently published an article on “affiliate marketing” and there we’ve told you to start your own blog. But, If you can’t afford the charge of the domain and hosting then you must go with affiliate marketing with Instagram.
You can promote your affiliate products to make money from Instagram. Here’s the step-by-step process.
- The very first thing is to, create an Instagram Account. (tip: The name you’ll select should be easy to remember & brandable)
- Next, you have to write a proper bio that represents the products you’re going to promote.
- Choose the right product and websites to promote.
- And Lastly, Start creating attractive & engaging posts, and then start promoting your affiliate link.
- That’s all. You’re good to go.
Here’s the 1st way to make money from Instagram. If you don’t like affiliate marketing then you can skip to the 2nd way. But, you can earn more than $1000/Month if you’ll efficient and with dedication.
One thing to keep in mind during promoting affiliate links on Instagram is you’ll not gonna generate the very first sale on the first day with the first post. It will need a lot of time and effort. But, once you start generating leads you can even make more money than you think. Stay Patient!
You might already be knowing about this method. You’ve heard about this youtube, but you can also earn the same or even more amount on doing sponsorships on Instagram.
So, you’re thinking now that, I’ve zero followers or 100 followers then which brand will give me sponsorships. Then, you’re absolutely true. Here’s the step-by-step process to earn money with sponsorships on Instagram.
- In each way, the very important step is to create an Instagram account. So, create it first.
- Then, choose a niche. (Topic)
- Start creating posts about the topic you’ve chosen.
- Scale it! and be consistent.
- And once your account starts growing, make your account, a business account.
- Add your email I’d in bio and In contact button as well!
- Now, you’ll start getting sponsorships from brands.
You can learn to design a little bit to create Instagram posts. You don’t need to be a professional graphic designer in order to make Insta posts. You can use basic designing tools like canva , adobe photoshop, etc.
You can hire a freelancer to make your posts if you don’t have the time to learn these tools. It will cost you a little bit but if you have got that budget and you can invest that much then, you surely go with it. You can find various freelancers on websites like Fiverr, freelancer, etc.
Getting the first 1000 followers is really crucial but after this, your page and account followers will increase like a skyrocket. Start posting today.
3.) Sell your own products
It is the way from you’re all familiar with. You must have seen people selling their courses, e-books, physical products through Instagram. You might have purchased anything through Instagram as well.
If you also want to sell your products online through Instagram then, here’s the step by step process:
- Create your Instagram account.
- Make a product to promote. (Such as: if you know any skill then make a course on it and promote, create an e-book or start selling the physical products)
- Start posting photos of physical products. (In case, if you’re selling physical products)
- Start telling people, how much value you’re giving in your course or book. (In case, if you’re selling the digital product)
- Tie up with any delivery partner, if you’re selling any physical products to deliver.
- That’s all!
Here’s the process to make money on Instagram by selling products. You can put the link to your course in the bio to generate more sales.
Whether you’re an influencer, a business owner, or just looking to make some money on the side by posting your favorite photos of life’s adventures – Instagram can be an excellent way to earn income.
Here’re the top 3 ways from which you can generate an extra income & once you start earning enough then you can also do it for full time or for a living. Are you on Instagram? Let us know in the comment section.