Welcome, Friends! In today’s blog, I will share the wonderful opportunity with you all. TATA Strive has launched a skill development program for every student, employee, and job seeker. Here, you have a chance to get trained by TATA Strive and work in Tata as well.
TATA Strive is offering a Free Mega Training program where you can enroll in courses, get trained, and settle in TATA’s workspace. Isn’t it interesting? to find out complete information about Tata Strive skill development center continue reading till last.
About TATA Strive- Skill Development Center
Tata STRIVE is a TCIT initiative that aims to bridge the gap between vocational education and industry needs. Tata STRIVE started operating under the guidance of Tata Trusts in FY 2017-18, as part of the Tata Group’s ‘Simplification, Synergy, and Scale’ strategy. The step recognizes the similar mutual benefits between Tata STRIVE and the Tata Trusts’ broader community interventions. Tata STRIVE empowers youth from disadvantaged backgrounds through technological, pedagogical, and methodology innovations.
Benefits of TATA Strive Free Courses And Training
Since 2014, 6.5 lakh people have benefited from the Tata STRIVE advantage
- Right Skills Bright Future initiative is open to every Indian citizen for free courses and training.
- Training and Job assurance and many more advantages to every student.
- Chance to win Rs 50,000 in scholarship.
- A degree is not compulsory.
- Off-field and on-field skills courses with certificates.
Included Free Courses With Certificates
- Air Conditioner & Refrigerator Operator
- Auto Service Technician
- Food & Beverage Service – Steward
- Solar PV Installer – Suryamitra
- Eligibility: 10th pass | Duration: 8 weeks + 4 weeks OJT
- QSR Associate
- Industrial Electrician LV
- Junior Full Stack Java Developer
- Assistant Electrician
- BPO Call Center Executive
- Housekeeping Operations
- Assistant Beauty Therapist
- Housekeeping Attendant
- Assembler Modular Furniture
- Front Office Associate
- Automobile Sales Consultant
- Business Development Executive (BDE) in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
- Retail Sales Associate
- Android App Developer
- Multi Cuisine Cook
- RAC Technician
- Cabinet Maker Modular Kitchen
To check all courses at official website- Click Here
Junior Full Stack Java Developer
Learn the technical skills, knowledge, and competencies necessary to work efficiently as a Junior Full Stack Developer. In this job role, you will often work with a team of developers to create new websites and applications. You may also work in tech-based start-ups, mid-large size software development companies, or consultancy firms, among others.
Eligibility: STEM Graduates (Age Group: 22 TO 27 Years)| Duration: 16 weeks
How To Apply For The Courses
- Official website link of Tata Strive portal- Click Here
- To Contact Tata Strive Official Website- Click Here
TATA Strive Centers In India
Check out where you can find Tata Strive Centers across India- Click Here