It’s fantastic to see that LinkedIn Learning is offering 100+ premium courses for free, along with certifications. The best part is that there is no need to subscribe or provide credit/debit card information.
After filtering all the free courses by LinkedIn learning, I have selected a complete graphic design course for you all guys. This is a complete Free learning path from LinkedIn Learning.
We don’t know how long these free courses (and certificates) will be available. However, we intend to keep a watch on LinkedIn Learning and continue to update this course. So keep an eye out! Please let us know if you locate any other free materials or spot an error in the course.
Graphic designers create visual concepts that inspire, inform, and transform. Use industry-leading tools to build innovative design projects and discover the skills needed to become an in-demand visual thinker and communicator.
What you will learn
- Build a solid foundation in the elements of design: typography, color, and layout.
- Explore the design process to visualize compelling ideas.
- Practice with hands-on exercises in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Earn Your Certificate
All 11 Courses in this learning path
- What is Graphic Design?
- Graphic Design Careers: First Steps
- Introduction to Graphic Design: Concepts
- Graphic Design Foundations: Layout and Composition
- Graphic Design Foundations: Typography
- Color for Design and Art
- InDesign 2021 Essential Training
- Photoshop 2021 Essential Training: The Basics
- Illustrator 2021 Essential Training
- Creative Collaboration
- Color Trends
|» Go To Course »|
Also, read – How to be a data scientist in 2021 | Free courses