In India English is to be considered the most fascinating language. If someone communicates fluently in English has embraced his/her levels in society. Unfortunately, Indian students face hard times to excel in their careers.
Dreaming to work with top-notch MNCs in or outside India then English becomes a mandatory tool to impress your interviewers. Students in rural areas speak only their mother tongue. They might be talented, qualified, and intellectual but, they are unable to communicate their ideas.
Arvind Kejriwal announces on Saturday in a press conference: We are tying up with Macmillan and Wordsworth. Cambridge University will assess the complete course. He also added that those who are employed will be able to take classes in the evening and on weekends.
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU)
The Government of NCT of Delhi has established the Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) in August 2020 to teach in-demand skills to students which will help them to acquire their dream jobs and designation.
Spoken English Course By DSEU
- The fee amount of Rs.950 will be deposited as security which will be refunded after completion of the course, to maintain its decorum.
- Employed students may join evenings and weekends batches to continue with the course.
- The classes will be set up in a professional offline environment.
- The candidate should meet 80% attendance criteria.
- 1Lac students will be trained in 50 centres.
Who is Eligible?
- Anyone who lies between the ages of 16-35 years.
- Candidate must pass class 8th with English subject.
- Natives of NCT of Delhi are eligible only.
- Candidates who would like to learn English speaking.
Benefits of the course
- Improve communication skills in English for interviews, conferences, and many other meet-ups.
- Raise standards in society.
- Increase confidence while speaking to higher authorities.
- Enhance basic skills of reading, listening, and speaking English.
- Update your vocabulary to demonstrate your ideas well.
- Easy selection in jobs where English is required.
Certificates By Cambridge University
- Candidates will be assessed internally by the delivery partner after completion of the course.
- Candidates can choose to appear for an exclusive assessment by Cambridge University Press & Assessment India Pvt. Ltd.
- Candidates will receive a certificate from Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University and Cambridge University Press & Assessment India Pvt. Ltd. after qualifying for the examination.
How To Apply
To apply for the Delhi Govt Free Spoken English Course: Click Here