Great learning opportunity! Get 22+ In-demand job skills Free certification courses from Coursera. All are high-quality premium courses offered by Coursera. This offer is for a limited time so enrolled as soon as possible before 31st Jan 2022.
Coursera provides MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) featuring high-quality, curated online learning on an easy-to-use online platform.
Anyone can enroll in one of these courses, whether they are a student, a working professional, or someone who wants to improve their skills in a specific domain.
List of Courses
- Grow to Greatness: Smart Growth for Private Businesses, Part I – University of Virginia
- Code Free Data Science – University of California San Diego
- Problem Solving Using Computational Thinking – University of Michigan
- Project Initiation and Planning – the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Business Model Canvas: A Tool for Entrepreneurs and Innovators (Project-Centered Course) – University System of Georgia
- Hypothesis Testing with Python and Excel – Tufts University
- Supply Chain Principles – (GIT)Georgia Institute of Technology
- Influencer Marketing Strategy – Rutgers the State University of New Jersey
- Sales Management – Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
- High Stakes Leadership: Leading in Times of Crisis – University of Michigan
- Data Science for Business Innovation – EIT Digital & Politecnico di Milano
- Google Cloud Fundamentals for AWS Professionals – Google Cloud
- Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software – The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Surviving Disruptive Technologies (On-Demand) – University of Maryland, College Park
- Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning – Amazon Web Services
- Life 101: Mental and Physical Self-Care – University of California, Irvine
- Basic Skills in Constructive Communication – Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
- Designing and Building Institutional Anti-Racist Spaces – Wesleyan University
- Writing Professional Email and Memos (Project-Centered Course) – University System of Georgia
- Career Decisions: From Insight to Impact – Wesleyan University
- Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups – University of Colorado Boulder
Explore All Courses
Yes, Coursera provides a free validated certificate along with the University that sponsored the courses.
Note: You can apply only in one course from your one email id yes! Offer (limited to one free course per account.)
Apply for 21+ Coursera Free Certification CoursesApply Now