Learn the most demanding course i.e Linux for free by Udemy
Hello Friends, hope you all are doing well in your field. Today we are going to explore the top 2 free courses on Linux for beginners.
In this course, you will learn about Linux on various topics by Udemy.
So, we are sharing the list of some free Linux courses by Udemy. Therefore, it makes it easy to understand.
Firstly, we have to know about Linux and its Application.
Linux is an operating system, just like windows, iOS, and Mac OS. In reality, the Linux Operating System powers one of the most powerful platforms on the globe, android.
An operating system is a piece of software that controls all of the hardware resources on your computer or laptop.
Application: It can be used to do a variety of tasks, such as calling the application and so on.
Security: The Linux operating system provides user security through authentication features such as data encryption, password protection, and restricted access to certain files.
Let’s explore the top best free courses on Linux:
#1. Linux Basics for beginners:-
This tutorial is aimed at completing Linux newbies. If you want to learn Linux, you have come to the right place.
This course is a great place to start learning about Linux and practicing your abilities.
The main goal of this course is to introduce Linux and explain the most basic activities to help you to get started with Linux.Top 2 Free Courses on Linux for Beginners.
This course will teach you how to communicate with Linux using its command-line interface, which will help you to become more comfortable with the operating system and increase your understanding.
This course is intended for the following individuals:-
- Linux Beginners with zero knowledge in Linux
- Anyone who desires to learn new technology
- Microsoft Windows Administrators
- Operating systems basic knowledge
- Vmware workstation or virtual box
What you will discover:-
- Basics management for any Linux distribution
- Linux life system hierarchy
- Explore Linux manual pages
- Working with Linux directories
- Working with Linux files
- Working with Linux file content
- Linux shell history
- Linux filters
- Searching files
- Linux timings
- compress files
#2. Crash Course on Linux for Beginners:
The quickest course to start using Linux today.
Do you want to get Linux up and running as quickly as possible? That’s how we do things!
We don’t want people to spend hours upon hours watching boring tutorials; instead, we prefer a quick and simple approach.
Linux is not learned through tutorials; rather, it is learned by practice. As a result, we educate individuals on the fundamentals and get them o their way to using Linux on a daily basis.
Our motto is quick, short, and easy. Top 2 Free Courses on Linux for Beginners.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Install Linux
- Install and manage software
- Using the terminal
- Navigating through the files and directories
- Learn about Linux file system
- Using command line text editor
- Command piping and redirection
- Shell variables
- Install VS code for writing our bash script
- Write a basic Linux Script
- Be comfortable with using a computer
- Have computer and internet connection
- Eagerness to learn
This course is for:
- Beginner Linux user
- Aspiring Linux Engineers
- People who want to refresh their basic Linux knowledge
- Programmers who need to use Linux
- Anyone interested in learning Linux
What you will learn:
- Essential Linux concepts
- Using Linux as your main desktop operating system
- Learn about the command line
- Write bash scripts
One of the most appealing features of Linux is that it is an open-source operating system, which means that its source code is freely available to anybody.
This course is specially designed for beginners, who want to gain basic knowledge. So, don’t wait for anyone. just start these free best courses with the provided link above.
Thank you for reading this post.