Best Free Cloud Computing Course | Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Hello Friends, today we are going to explore the most demanding, top 3 best free courses on AWS with certificates.
As we all know about the value and popularity of cloud computing are increasing day by day. And because of the increased value of cloud computing, the demand for cloud computing professionals is also increasing.
Amazon Web Services is one of the best cloud computing services which is provided by Amazon.
And this is the Google chance to learn AWS for free through various platforms, which provide the best quality teaching level.
What is AWS?
AWS provides storage, networking, servers, remote computing, mobile development, and security.
Amazon owns about a third of the cloud market, nearly twice as much as its nearest competitor.
AWS is the most comprehensive and widely used cloud platform in the world, with over 200 fully-featured services available from data centers all around the world.
So here are the top 3 best free courses on AWS with certificates:
1. AWS Technical Essentials by AMAZON:
AWS technical essentials walk you through the most important AWS services and solutions.
The essential AWS concepts of computation, database, storage, networking, monitoring, and security are covered in this course.
The course covers the principles you will need to improve your understanding of AWS services so you can make well-informed judgments regarding solutions that match your needs.
You will learn how to create, compare, and implement highly available, fault-tolerant, scalable, and cost-effective cloud systems throughout the course.
Top 3 Best Free Courses on AWS with Certificate.
About Course Duration:
- Course Level: Fundamental
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Course Fee: Free
Activities related to this course:
- Knowledge Checks
The course’s goals:
This course will teach you how to:
• Describe the terms and concepts used in AWS services.
• Use the AWS Management Console to get about.
• Demonstrate important AWS security concepts including AWS Identity and Access Management ideas (IAM)
• Differentiate between Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), AWS Lambda, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), and Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) (Amazon EKS)
• Learn about Amazon’s database and storage services, such as Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS), Amazon DynamoDB, and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) (Amazon S3)
• Take a look at AWS’ networking services.
• Use Amazon CloudWatch monitoring features and customize them.
There are 8 modules in this course.
- Introduction to AWS
- Monitoring, Optimization, and Serverless
- Course Summary
- End of Course Assessment
2. AWS for Beginners by Great Learning:
This course is one of the best free courses on AWS with Certification.
Many individuals are searching for the finest AWS starter lessons.
This AWS lesson serves as a comprehensive introduction to cloud computing in general and AWS in particular.
We recognize that the demand for cloud computing is increased by the hour.
This AWS fundamentals tutorial will go through what Cloud Computing is, its myths, services Models, and Deployment Models, among other topics.
We should more about AWS later, including its global infrastructure, employment options, and certifications.
We will go over how to set up AWS Management and Free Tier console, as well as get deeper into AWS compute services.
Skills to be learned:
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- AWS Fundamentals
Great Learning will provide you with an AWS for beginners course completion certificate, which you may include in the certifications area of your LinkedIn profiles, as well as on printed resumes, CVs, and other documents.
About Course Duration:
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Course Fee: FREE
3. AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Introduction:
If you want to become an AWS solutions architect associate but aren’t sure where to begin, this video will show you how to get certified in 30 days.
This is neither a technical nor exam preparation course for AWS.
It will assist you in comprehending the scope of the AWS certification test, the domains required to pass the exam, and where to locate exam preparation resources.
This course is required for anyone who wants to pass the Amazon Web Service solution architect associate test since it answers the following key questions:
- Why do you want to get learn AWS and get certified?
- Why AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate and what do they do?
- Where to start and find the resources for exam preparation?
- How to study and prepare in 30 days for the exam?
- What are the exam objectives and the domains measured?
- What to expect in your exam including question types?
- What AWS services you should focus on for the exam?
So, take advantage of this free training and allow me to assist you in passing your certification exam.
And register right now and get started!
This course is intended for the following individuals:
Who is studying to become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate?
What you will learn:
- Over 15 lectures and 1.5 hours of content
- Growth and demand for AWS certified solutions architect
- AWS certifications road map
- The target audience for AWS certified solutions architect
- Study approach and 30 Days plan to get AWS certified
- Distribution of questions across four exam domains
- What to expect before and on your exam day?
- Different types of exam questions
- A brief review on important AWS services with exam tips
These are the most demanding courses we have shared with you. Hope you all liked it and find something important to your skills and career.
Thank you for reading this post.